Vibrant, spiritual, and steeped in mysticism, Varanasi offers an experience to satiate the soul.
The city of ghats, known as Varanasi, Banaras, and Kashi, reflects the centuries-old traditions, influences, invasions, and metamorphosis. Not only is Varanasi the oldest city in India but also one of the most ancient in the world. Since it is one of the most important destinations for pilgrims, a Kashi yatra package is a very popular option. Situated on the banks of the holiest river in India – Ganga, this city hypnotizes with its ambience, which one can experience on their Kashi Yatra package. Whether it is the ritualistic Ganga Aarti on Dashashwamedh Ghat where the air reverberates with holy chants, experiencing nirvana at Sarnath, or just shopping for the quintessential Banarasi saree – a Kashi yatra package helps you make memories that stay with you long after you have left the city.
• Arrival at Varanasi airpot. Proceed to hotel.
• In the evening we take a boat ride at Dashashwamedh Ghat and witness Ganga Aarti.
• Then we have a short Meet & Greet session.
• Proceed to Prayagraj.
• Upon arrival, we visit Anand Bhavan- the former residence of Nehru family.
• Visit to Allahabad fort- It was built by Emperor Akbar in 1583.
• Laying Hanuman Temple-The shrine is an underground pit which houses an enormous image of Lord Hanuman in a lying position.
• Further we enjoy boat ride in Triveni sangam.
• Overnight at Prayagraj.
• Today we visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple - one of the 12 Jyotilinga, Bharat Mata Temple.
• Banaras Hindu University, Sankat Mochan Mandir.
• Birla Mandir & Tulsi Manas Temple.
• Kaal Bhairav Temple- one of the oldest Shiva temples in Varanasi.
• In the evening we enjoy Rickshaw ride. Then we haves free time for shopping.
• Overnight at Varanasi
• Morning, visit to Aassi Ghat to enjoy Sunrise, then we walk through Akhadas of Varanasi.
• Later we proeed to Proceed to Sarnath.
• Here we visit Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Archaeological Museum- Ashoka Pillar, Tibetan Buddhist Monastery- The peaceful and traditional Monastery.
• Then we proceed back to Varanasi en route visit Sarai Mohana village known for its silk weaving and craftsmanship.
• Overnight at Varanasi.
• After breakfast proceed to Varanasi airport to board flight to your hometown.
• Holiday Concludes.
• Let's stay in touch on Facebook\email and meet again on another memorable Holiday.
• See you soon!